While we are looking forward to opening and seeing familiar faces, we also want to provide the safest environment possible for children and families to be active, so we will be following the CDC guidelines and regulations of the re-opening of the Indoor Sports' Facilities. With other businesses announcing their reopening plans, we feel confident to do the same. We have missed you and are anxious to welcome you back!
With that in mind please see the information below some changes to the program and we are asking for your cooperation for the safety of everyone.
1. Wellness check of all staff will be administered before shifts and staff will be wearing masks.
2. If participant has a fever or is coughing please stay home.
3. All Participants will have to wash / sanitize hands before and after the class / games.
4. Parents please, if you are not actively participating with your children on the field ( Bunnies, Thumper and Cottontails ) we ask that all spectators wear face masks. Any spectators should wear mask.
5. To avoid lines and quickly check in your child please download phone application (dash online), sign in to the application and screen shot your childs page for faster and easier check-in. For Leagues Please form a line for faster check-in
6. To avoid accidental sharing of water bottles, all water bottles will need to stay with parents.
7. Classes will be smaller and equipment will be cleaned between classes.
8. Opening and closing circle will be larger
9. No High - Fives just Shoe - High - Five
10. All Hi-Five Summer Camps will be starting as of June 8th. Visit tucsonsoccer.com/camps.
11. After every game teams will be asked to clean their bench area.
12. Bench areas will be sanitized after each game.
13. Please bring light and dark shirt as we will not be using pennies for everyone's safety.
We have spent the last few weeks deep cleaning the facility, equipment, and turf fields, and are following new cleaning processes and procedures to maintain this level of cleanliness. We will be posting brief videos on the Lil Kickers Tucson facebook page and website sharing easier ways to check-in and have a safe and fun experience at Maracana Indoor.
If you have any questions please call me or text me at 520-235-7094.
UPDATE: 5/5/20 9:30am - Tentative on Governor opening gyms in May
Lil' Kickers will resume on June 2nd for Summer Session. Everyone that is signed up for Spring Session will be moved to Summer Session.
Adult and Youth Leagues will resume first week in June. We will keep you updated.
UPDATE: 3/15/20 11:00am
Lil Kickers will be postponed for two weeks until March 30th. We will further evaluate situation on March 30th.
UPDATE: 3/15/20 9:30am
Due to cancellation of all youth leagues, games, and practices for all the soccer clubs in Tucson, Maracana Youth Indoor Soccer League will be postponed till the end of March. On March 31st we will evaluate the situation.
Thank you for the understanding.
Maracana Indoor Sports Arena Customers,
When you visit Maracana Indoor Sports Arena, we want you to fully enjoy your time with friends and family, knowing that your safety is our priority. We are continuously monitoring and implementing the recommendations provided by the CDC and local health departments.
Our objective is to do our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.
Limiting Exposure to Coronavirus
We are asking our employees that are sick to stay home.
For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
it’s recommended that older and vulnerable individuals are encouraged to stay away from heavily populated areas.
Adult & Youth Leagues
League games are running as scheduled, and we ask that all players limit the number of spectators they bring to their games.
Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute Classes
Classes will run as normal, but we are happy to allow customers to make up any missed classes through the end of summer. If parents would like to reschedule Spring season for Summer season we will gladly credit the account. We ask that customers limit the number of spectators when possible.
Wash hands before and after practice
At Maracana Center
Dedicated staff will be cleaning all areas more frequently than usual (including tables, benches, and equipment). Additionally, sanitary wipes will be available to customers at the front desk to clean equipment before and after use.
We are committed to navigating through these difficult circumstances with your safety at the forefront of everything we do. Thank you for being a loyal guest, and we look forward to seeing you soon!